CenCalCRSX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central California's Premier RSX Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)

Go down 
+12
leexiong05
SoloTypeS
20SecA3
04-integra-type-s
Alex_04Dc5
xamznaznx
K20_IVTEK
02_Type-Slow
8ur civic
1fastk
Jamdc5
20RSX-S06
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

REP!!! : 0

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:31 pm

Chuckie02RsxS wrote:
Love the new icon..Lol

yeah i can tell haha
Back to top Go down
https://cencalcrsx.forumotion.com
SoloTypeS

SoloTypeS

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:08 pm

I have been in Chino for almost one week already and i only have seen one fixed up RSX Sad
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:31 pm

SoloTypeS wrote:
I have been in Chino for almost one week already and i only have seen one fixed up RSX Sad

bc no one else does it big like we do eric {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 3767558668
Back to top Go down
Alex_04Dc5

Alex_04Dc5

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:11 pm

20RSX-S06 wrote:

bc no one else does it big like we do eric {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 3767558668

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 2814129668
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:04 am

where the fuck is everyone
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:04 am

well i know what cha is doing {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 1671711478
Back to top Go down
K20_IVTEK

K20_IVTEK

REP!!! : 3

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:50 am

SoloTypeS wrote:
That's because no one dailies there nice rsx over there. They ballers.
Back to top Go down
Chuckie02RsxS

Chuckie02RsxS

REP!!! : 1

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:34 am

20RSX-S06 wrote:
well i know what cha is doing {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 1671711478

WTF..HOW did you know??
{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 1094618646
Back to top Go down
jyang225

jyang225

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:03 am

late night {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 3767558668
Back to top Go down
SoloTypeS

SoloTypeS

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:26 am

K20_IVTEK wrote:

That's because no one dailies there nice rsx over there. They ballers.

haha thats true, i actually might move down here and i know for sure ima daily my shit haha
Back to top Go down
SoloTypeS

SoloTypeS

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:26 am

Chuckie02RsxS wrote:

WTF..HOW did you know??
{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 1094618646

bobby be stalkin cheers
Back to top Go down
Jamdc5

Jamdc5

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:49 am

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 DSCN2494

hey darith, ill let you know when they're done
Back to top Go down
Chuckie02RsxS

Chuckie02RsxS

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:10 pm

Jamdc5 wrote:

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 DSCN2494

hey darith, ill let you know when they're done

What you doing there james?
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:15 pm

blackouts?
Back to top Go down
Chuckie02RsxS

Chuckie02RsxS

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:21 pm

20RSX-S06 wrote:
blackouts?

He already have blackouts..lol hm..
Back to top Go down
Jamdc5

Jamdc5

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:43 pm

i bought an extra set of headlights when i damaged the lenses on my original set. now im just going to blackout these and let darith borrow them so he can finish his projectors.

after that im selling them cheers
Back to top Go down
Alex_04Dc5

Alex_04Dc5

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Well guys i might be parting out the car soon.Just found out yesterday at the doctors that my gurl is 11 weeks prego.So bye bye rsx.Time for TL..Trade in value is $9,300 so lets c if we get somewhere near that.
Back to top Go down
K20_IVTEK

K20_IVTEK

REP!!! : 3

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:44 pm

Alex_04Dc5 wrote:
Well guys i might be parting out the car soon.Just found out yesterday at the doctors that my gurl is 11 weeks prego.So bye bye rsx.Time for TL..Trade in value is $9,300 so lets c if we get somewhere near that.
Damn well feels like everyone is moving on to different cars. What u got to part out Alex
Back to top Go down
Jamdc5

Jamdc5

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Alex_04Dc5 wrote:

congratulations to you and crystal, so what year tl are your looking for?

Last edited by Jamdc5 on Fri May 06, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jamdc5

Jamdc5

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:49 pm

K20_IVTEK wrote:

Damn well feels like everyone is moving on to different cars. What u got to part out Alex
{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 2814129668 i dont think ill ever sell my car, ill just keep it and buy something else Cool
Back to top Go down
Chuckie02RsxS

Chuckie02RsxS

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Alex_04Dc5 wrote:

Congratz.

How much for teh stockies?? lol!
Back to top Go down
jyang225

jyang225

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Alex_04Dc5 wrote:

congrats to u guys!!!!! the tl would be a nice pick up or get the tsx {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 631737971
Back to top Go down
xamznaznx

xamznaznx

REP!!! : 4

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Was driving home on 99 and saw a new MM type s speed past me...i chased him down lol seems quick, he pulled away pretty fast when i was following him hahha

all stock, exhaust, side markers, and idk what's under the hood...maybe intake/header
Back to top Go down
Alex_04Dc5

Alex_04Dc5

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:23 pm

Back to top Go down
xamznaznx

xamznaznx

REP!!! : 4

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:26 pm

K20_IVTEK wrote:

Congrats Alex glw part out Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CenCalCRSX :: 559 Central :: General Discussion-
Jump to: