CenCalCRSX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central California's Premier RSX Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)

Go down 
+12
leexiong05
SoloTypeS
20SecA3
04-integra-type-s
Alex_04Dc5
xamznaznx
K20_IVTEK
02_Type-Slow
8ur civic
1fastk
Jamdc5
20RSX-S06
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

REP!!! : 0

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:19 pm

hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://cencalcrsx.forumotion.com
SoloTypeS

SoloTypeS

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:39 pm

20RSX-S06 wrote:

i see....well try to find one quick bc living in a hotel can be expensive man haha
Nah I'm not living in a hotel I'm staying here cause I'm in chino working lol
Back to top Go down
SoloTypeS

SoloTypeS

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:43 pm

K20_IVTEK wrote:
Eric is just making excuses cuz he dnt wanna drive. What a biatch.

Jose don't be butt hurt bro, your base model will get tires soon and you will be able drive it again lol
Back to top Go down
K20_IVTEK

K20_IVTEK

REP!!! : 3

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:11 pm

SoloTypeS wrote:

Jose don't be butt hurt bro, your base model will get tires soon and you will be able drive it again lol

Bro I thought we got over the base and type s shit a long time ago. U act like ur shit fast. I have priorities right now and car isnt one of them if I get tires or not my car still looks better than urs. Suck it Eric.
Back to top Go down
Jamdc5

Jamdc5

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:04 pm

SoloTypeS wrote:

K20_IVTEK wrote:

Bro I thought we got over the base and type s shit a long time ago. U act like ur shit fast. I have priorities right now and car isnt one of them if I get tires or not my car still looks better than urs. Suck it Eric.
This is a warning, you both better watch your language. Evil or Very Mad

haahahaha jk..... {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 1658728411
Back to top Go down
SoloTypeS

SoloTypeS

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:22 pm

K20_IVTEK wrote:

i guess ill just have to hit the track one day to show you lol

and sorry to burst your bubble, your car is clean i will say that but very arguable that its cleaner than mine bwhahahaha

Suck on that lol {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 2763534750
Back to top Go down
K20_IVTEK

K20_IVTEK

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:26 am

SoloTypeS wrote:

and sorry to burst your bubble, your car is clean i will say that but very arguable that its cleaner than mine bwhahahaha

Suck on that lol {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 2763534750

Ok Eric ur car is cleaner with that replica interior of yours. Suck on that {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 3767558668 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 3767558668 guess thats the way peeps roll to get on top.
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:26 am

keep going guys bc this shit is entertaining
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:27 am

K20_IVTEK wrote:
SoloTypeS wrote:

Ok Eric ur car is cleaner with that replica interior of yours. Suck on that {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 3767558668 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 3767558668 guess thats the way peeps roll to get on top.

i would take replica shit anyday of the week.....half as much for the same look
Back to top Go down
Jamdc5

Jamdc5

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:44 am

02_Type-Slow wrote:

Really? If you do that'll be awesome! hahaha
yea i just have to put them back together, i swapped lenses since mine was damages
BOM_DC5 wrote:
the name's Fuxang, but everybody calls me F. im F-BOM on the regular crsx. Smile

should be home from afghanistan by the end of may, then it's time to put on all the parts i've got stockpiled at home. Very Happy
what have you bought so far?
Back to top Go down
SoloTypeS

SoloTypeS

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:09 am

K20_IVTEK wrote:

well my door panels are authentic Bride material so thats that {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 3767558668 , and maybe you forgot about my two sets of JDM Recaros that I had so i guess if i rollin to the top on Replica Brides it wont mater since i change my interior almost as much as Josh changes wheels lol and then next seats i want are actaully 05-06 BASE model seat lol but who know that could still change

man Jose stop being a {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 2937254162 and post pics of your rims already i wanna {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 263356985 them lol
Back to top Go down
K20_IVTEK

K20_IVTEK

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:10 am

Well since I just signed my life away to get a house I. Probably not gonna have money for a bit bit tires are coming this or next week. So pics will come as soon as I get a chance. Shit I wanna see what tony got since he claims to be balling.
Back to top Go down
SoloTypeS

SoloTypeS

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:19 am

K20_IVTEK wrote:
Well since I just signed my life away to get a house I. Probably not gonna have money for a bit bit tires are coming this or next week. So pics will come as soon as I get a chance. Shit I wanna see what tony got since he claims to be balling.

i know me too but he wont say shit lol
Back to top Go down
BOM_DC5

BOM_DC5

REP!!! : 1

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:37 am

Jamdc5 wrote:

lets see if i can remember it all...

- mugen MF10's
- hankook tires
- function7 lca's and brace
- jdm itr rear sway
- hks hi power exhaust
- buddy club n1+ coilovers
- jtc customs short shifter
- pioneer avh-p4300dvd unit

i think that's it for the big ticket items. the rest are small exterior things.
Back to top Go down
Chuckie02RsxS

Chuckie02RsxS

REP!!! : 1

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:48 pm

20RSX-S06 wrote:
keep going guys bc this shit is entertaining

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 1094618646
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:20 pm

BOM_DC5 wrote:
Jamdc5 wrote:

lets see if i can remember it all...

- mugen MF10's
- hankook tires
- function7 lca's and brace
- jdm itr rear sway
- hks hi power exhaust
- buddy club n1+ coilovers
- jtc customs short shifter
- pioneer avh-p4300dvd unit

i think that's it for the big ticket items. the rest are small exterior things.

damn thats a nice list
Back to top Go down
SoloTypeS

SoloTypeS

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:14 pm

What are the specs on the MF10s
Back to top Go down
8ur civic

8ur civic

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:46 pm

SoloTypeS wrote:

scratch sorry jose but i never said i was balling.lol fuck i wish i was lol i would be sitting on some sick ass rotas with a body kit {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 3077217049 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 3077217049 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 3077217049 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 2763534750
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:59 pm

8ur civic wrote:
SoloTypeS wrote:

scratch sorry jose but i never said i was balling.lol fuck i wish i was lol i would be sitting on some sick ass rotas with a body kit {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 3077217049 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 3077217049 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 3077217049 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 2763534750

i think you should post those new rims up {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 4168862755
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:00 pm

new emoticon added {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 1671711478
Back to top Go down
02_Type-Slow

02_Type-Slow

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:11 pm

20RSX-S06 wrote:
new emoticon added {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 1671711478

Fukenn A....thats gonna be Cha's and Ben's new fav emoticon both on the forums AND FAcebook! lol
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:20 pm

02_Type-Slow wrote:
20RSX-S06 wrote:

Fukenn A....thats gonna be Cha's and Ben's new fav emoticon both on the forums AND FAcebook! lol

funny thing is that first person i thought of abusing this emoticon was cha {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 1671711478 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 1671711478 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 1671711478 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 1671711478 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 1671711478 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 1671711478 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 1671711478 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 1671711478
Back to top Go down
02_Type-Slow

02_Type-Slow

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:25 pm

20RSX-S06 wrote:

funny thing is that first person i thought of abusing this emoticon was cha {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 1671711478 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 1671711478 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 1671711478 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 1671711478 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 1671711478 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 1671711478 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 1671711478 {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 1671711478

Lol you should make a :chasface: emoticon so that we can put the {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 1671711478 emoticon next to it and make him not wanna use it.
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:52 pm

LOL! thats too funny
Back to top Go down
leexiong05

leexiong05

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:57 pm

20RSX-S06 wrote:
hahah thats bad ass...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CenCalCRSX :: 559 Central :: General Discussion-
Jump to: