CenCalCRSX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central California's Premier RSX Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)

Go down 
+12
leexiong05
SoloTypeS
20SecA3
04-integra-type-s
Alex_04Dc5
xamznaznx
K20_IVTEK
02_Type-Slow
8ur civic
1fastk
Jamdc5
20RSX-S06
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamdc5

Jamdc5

REP!!! : 0

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:51 pm

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Bugs

These 'bugs' seem to be moving, but this is actually a static image. Note that whenever you focus on a particular 'bug,' it seems to stop moving.
Back to top Go down
04-integra-type-s

04-integra-type-s

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:24 pm

K20_IVTEK wrote:

Damn well feels like everyone is moving on to different cars. What u got to part out Alex

congrat alex why dont u try to save the rsx and buy the tl as a second car so that way u can hang w/ us some time...if u do sell im interest in that type r side and spoiler {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 631737971
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:53 pm

04-integra-type-s wrote:
K20_IVTEK wrote:

Damn well feels like everyone is moving on to different cars. What u got to part out Alex

congrat alex why dont u try to save the rsx and buy the tl as a second car so that way u can hang w/ us some time...if u do sell im interest in that type r side and spoiler {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 631737971

I agree with this....keep that bish
Back to top Go down
https://cencalcrsx.forumotion.com
02_Type-Slow

02_Type-Slow

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Jamdc5 wrote:
{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 1094618646

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 DSCN2494

hey darith, ill let you know when they're done

ssssssweeet hahaha for sure man.

Alex_04Dc5 wrote:
Well guys i might be parting out the car soon.Just found out yesterday at the doctors that my gurl is 11 weeks prego.So bye bye rsx.Time for TL..Trade in value is $9,300 so lets c if we get somewhere near that.

Gahhh i want a TL! lol but the Type-S tho =)
Congrats bro!!

Jamdc5 wrote:
{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 2814129668 i dont think ill ever sell my car, ill just keep it and buy something else Cool
{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 2814129668
Back to top Go down
Jamdc5

Jamdc5

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:12 pm

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 DSCN2501

I just painted them today
Back to top Go down
K20_IVTEK

K20_IVTEK

REP!!! : 3

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:32 am

Looking good James. Now get those white wheels u were showing us.
Back to top Go down
leexiong05

leexiong05

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:48 am

K20_IVTEK wrote:
Looking good James. Now get those white wheels u were showing us.

hahah u know what i just noticed.... i bet thats alex's stomach to the left in your profile/avatar picture ahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Chuckie02RsxS

Chuckie02RsxS

REP!!! : 1

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:38 am

leexiong05 wrote:

hahah u know what i just noticed.... i bet thats alex's stomach to the left in your profile/avatar picture ahahahaha

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 3077217049
Back to top Go down
Alex_04Dc5

Alex_04Dc5

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:12 am

K20_IVTEK wrote:

Alot
Jamdc5 wrote:

congratulations to you and crystal, so what year tl are your looking for?
Thanks.04 or around there..Newer ones are fugly..
Chuckie02RsxS wrote:

Congratz.

How much for teh stockies?? lol!
Offer
jyang225 wrote:

congrats to u guys!!!!! the tl would be a nice pick up or get the tsx {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 631737971
Tsx is too small n ugly..lol..Shooting for a six speed tl
xamznaznx wrote:

Congrats Alex glw part out Smile
{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 631737971
04-integra-type-s wrote:

Thinking about it still.I might just keep the rsx for myself n get her the tl..but gotta get a job first..lol
20RSX-S06 wrote:

I agree with this....keep that bish
Question
leexiong05 wrote:

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 1671711478
Back to top Go down
Alex_04Dc5

Alex_04Dc5

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:14 am

Sleep

Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:31 pm

Off Road Photo Shoot! I figured since im 4x4 status i would put it to use haha.....

This was definitely NOT done purposely

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 D280cc57
{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Dacac92e
{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 66eb085a
{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 2fd7380e
Back to top Go down
K20_IVTEK

K20_IVTEK

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:28 am

Well finally got tires here's q sneak peek.
{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 IMAG0261
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:43 am

very nice^^^^
Back to top Go down
02_Type-Slow

02_Type-Slow

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:59 am

20RSX-S06 wrote:
Off Road Photo Shoot! I figured since im 4x4 status i would put it to use haha.....

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 D280cc57
{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Dacac92e
{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 66eb085a
{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 2fd7380e

Hey bobby, were you at River Park last night around 8ish??
Back to top Go down
K20_IVTEK

K20_IVTEK

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:24 am

20RSX-S06 wrote:
very nice^^^^

Thanks bro. Now I just need a proper photoshoot.
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:34 pm

02_Type-Slow wrote:
20RSX-S06 wrote:

Hey bobby, were you at River Park last night around 8ish??

no i was not haha
Back to top Go down
02_Type-Slow

02_Type-Slow

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:06 am

20RSX-S06 wrote:

no i was not haha

Lol i could've sworn i saw ur car parked there friday night haha. Even my lil bro pointed you out to me hahah. But ehh must be another PWP that looks like urs haha.
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:37 am

02_Type-Slow wrote:
20RSX-S06 wrote:

no i was not haha

Lol i could've sworn i saw ur car parked there friday night haha. Even my lil bro pointed you out to me hahah. But ehh must be another PWP that looks like urs haha.
actually i was there hahaha i just remembered....i was in the parking structure
Back to top Go down
Alex_04Dc5

Alex_04Dc5

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:41 am

Back to top Go down
02_Type-Slow

02_Type-Slow

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:59 am

20RSX-S06 wrote:

actually i was there hahaha i just remembered....i was in the parking structure

ahahha okay thought i was trippin for a sec then lmao
Back to top Go down
02_Type-Slow

02_Type-Slow

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:59 am

Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:17 pm

02_Type-Slow wrote:
Alex_04Dc5 wrote:
Jizz in my pants. {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 2763534750 Love this car so much.
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=299492744&dealer_id=63531219&car_year=2006&position=top&model=RSX&pager.offset=0&search_lang=en&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=__dHlwZSBz__&keywordsrep=116121112101032115&search_type=both&distance=200&rdm=1304925383579&marketZipError=false&advanced=y&keywords_display=type+s&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&end_year=2012&showZipError=y&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&body_code=0&first_record=1&transmission=Manual&default_sort=priceDESC&address=93657&sort_type=priceASC&awsp=false&make=ACURA&num_records=25&seller_type=b&cardist=217&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

18 FUKEN K?!?!? More like Shit in my pants lol

shit i paid 20K for mine back in 08 however it was certified used from fresno acura with 1 year left of bumper to bumper warranty and i still have my power train warranty {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 3461234324
Back to top Go down
02_Type-Slow

02_Type-Slow

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:37 pm

20RSX-S06 wrote:

shit i paid 20K for mine back in 08 however it was certified used from fresno acura with 1 year left of bumper to bumper warranty and i still have my power train warranty {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 3461234324

Lucky, im paying 14k for mine. Still got 2 years to pay off lol. Thats with no warranties hahaha
Back to top Go down
Jamdc5

Jamdc5

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:50 pm

quick question; i bought my car off of a private seller and im the second owner. the car has less than 100k miles and i was woundering if car would still be covered under acuras 100k miles powertrain warranty?
Back to top Go down
20SecA3

20SecA3

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:23 am

K20_IVTEK wrote:
Well finally got tires here's q sneak peek.
{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 IMAG0261
nice kumho ecsta ast. they're loud and annoying as fuck huh

crsx is gay and not working now.
Fresnostate email is gay and not working now.
my lungs are gay and are not working properly now. Just developed asthma 4-5 days ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CenCalCRSX :: 559 Central :: General Discussion-
Jump to: