CenCalCRSX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central California's Premier RSX Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)

Go down 
+12
leexiong05
SoloTypeS
20SecA3
04-integra-type-s
Alex_04Dc5
xamznaznx
K20_IVTEK
02_Type-Slow
8ur civic
1fastk
Jamdc5
20RSX-S06
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

REP!!! : 0

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:16 pm

if im missing anyones names on the formal intros let me know guys bc i just copied and pasted it from ClubRSX and i know theres a few missing from it
Back to top Go down
https://cencalcrsx.forumotion.com
K20_IVTEK

K20_IVTEK

REP!!! : 3

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Where everybody else at.
Back to top Go down
leexiong05

leexiong05

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:49 pm

oh snap.. this is awesome.. hahahaha good job bobby
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:55 pm

K20_IVTEK wrote:
Where everybody else at.

they will come they will come hahaha

leexiong05 wrote:
oh snap.. this is awesome.. hahahaha good job bobby

thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
PearlWhite_DC5

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:18 am

dang.. we got our own forum now haha thats tight!!!
Back to top Go down
02_Type-Slow

02_Type-Slow

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:23 am

Ahhh the long lines of Quotes is starting to hurt my eyes hahahha. Can you keep it down to one quote like CRSX?
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:25 am

02_Type-Slow wrote:
Ahhh the long lines of Quotes is starting to hurt my eyes hahahha. Can you keep it down to one quote like CRSX?

yeah i was going to do that

EDIT: Fixed
Back to top Go down
Jamdc5

Jamdc5

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:43 am

02_Type-Slow wrote:
yo darith, i might have some headlights you can borrow... {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 1628344465
Back to top Go down
Jamdc5

Jamdc5

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:46 am

hey bobby, idk if its my computer but this website seems to running a bit slow sometimes...
Back to top Go down
K20_IVTEK

K20_IVTEK

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:50 am

Hey is anyone real good with PhotoShop if so I have somehing I want to get designed for me. Will pay.
Back to top Go down
xamznaznx

xamznaznx

REP!!! : 4

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:54 am

K20_IVTEK wrote:
Hey is anyone real good with PhotoShop if so I have somehing I want to get designed for me. Will pay.

Im alright with it...depends on what it is lol pm me
Back to top Go down
02_Type-Slow

02_Type-Slow

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:10 am

Jamdc5 wrote:

yo darith, i might have some headlights you can borrow... {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 1628344465

Really? If you do that'll be awesome! hahaha
Back to top Go down
SoloTypeS

SoloTypeS

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am

Jamdc5 wrote:
hey bobby, idk if its my computer but this website seems to running a bit slow sometimes...

no its running a bit slow on mine as well
Back to top Go down
Alex_04Dc5

Alex_04Dc5

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:03 am

Fast 5 Baby..hella bad ass movie
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:23 am

SoloTypeS wrote:
Jamdc5 wrote:

no its running a bit slow on mine as well

thats weird it has been fine on mine all day
Back to top Go down
Alex_04Dc5

Alex_04Dc5

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:34 am

20RSX-S06 wrote:

My is just fine
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:35 am

Alex_04Dc5 wrote:
20RSX-S06 wrote:

My is just fine

cool {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 3461234324
Back to top Go down
BOM_DC5

BOM_DC5

REP!!! : 1

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:57 am

the name's Fuxang, but everybody calls me F. im F-BOM on the regular crsx. Smile

should be home from afghanistan by the end of may, then it's time to put on all the parts i've got stockpiled at home. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoloTypeS

SoloTypeS

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:28 pm

20RSX-S06 wrote:

I just found out the wifi where I'm at is sub par at best, so that's proably why mine is lagging
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:46 pm

SoloTypeS wrote:
20RSX-S06 wrote:

I just found out the wifi where I'm at is sub par at best, so that's proably why mine is lagging

lol damn....call the company bc that hapened to my friends and he called and they came and fixed it
Back to top Go down
SoloTypeS

SoloTypeS

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:55 pm

20RSX-S06 wrote:

lol damn....call the company bc that hapened to my friends and he called and they came and fixed it

It's hotel wifi so I can't do shit lol
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:57 pm

SoloTypeS wrote:
20RSX-S06 wrote:

It's hotel wifi so I can't do shit lol

ohh i see....when do you move in to your new place
Back to top Go down
SoloTypeS

SoloTypeS

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:10 pm

Idk yet I didn't get into the apt I wanted so I'm looking for another one right now
Back to top Go down
20RSX-S06
Admin
20RSX-S06

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:37 pm

SoloTypeS wrote:
Idk yet I didn't get into the apt I wanted so I'm looking for another one right now

i see....well try to find one quick bc living in a hotel can be expensive man haha
Back to top Go down
K20_IVTEK

K20_IVTEK

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Eric is just making excuses cuz he dnt wanna drive. What a biatch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)   {CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{CHAT} The new Cen Cal CRSX (Hopefully Eric doesnt get his H's jacked again)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CenCalCRSX :: 559 Central :: General Discussion-
Jump to: