Central California's Premier RSX Club
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 welcome everyone

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamdc5

avatar

Posts : 40
REP!!! : 0
Join date : 2011-05-02
Location : California

PostSubject: welcome everyone    Mon May 02, 2011 5:34 pm

alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamdc5

avatar

Posts : 40
REP!!! : 0
Join date : 2011-05-02
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Mon May 02, 2011 5:40 pm

hi everybody, im new to this site and heres a pic of my car Embarassed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
20RSX-S06
Admin
avatar

Posts : 75
REP!!! : 0
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 30
Location : Fresno, CA

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Mon May 02, 2011 5:41 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cencalcrsx.forumotion.com
Chuckie02RsxS

avatar

Posts : 19
REP!!! : 1
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 28
Location : Ainrofilac

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Mon May 02, 2011 6:24 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8ur civic

avatar

Posts : 15
REP!!! : 0
Join date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Mon May 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Chuckie02RsxS wrote:
scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xamznaznx

avatar

Posts : 39
REP!!! : 4
Join date : 2011-05-02
Location : CENCAL

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Mon May 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Herrrro

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xamznaznx

avatar

Posts : 39
REP!!! : 4
Join date : 2011-05-02
Location : CENCAL

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Mon May 02, 2011 7:00 pm

I think instead of, "Central California's Premier Car Club"

make it, "Central California's Premier RSX Club" or idk...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
20RSX-S06
Admin
avatar

Posts : 75
REP!!! : 0
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 30
Location : Fresno, CA

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Mon May 02, 2011 7:03 pm

xamznaznx wrote:
I think instead of, "Central California's Premier Car Club"

make it, "Central California's Premier RSX Club" or idk...lol

i will change it just for you ben
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cencalcrsx.forumotion.com
Jamdc5

avatar

Posts : 40
REP!!! : 0
Join date : 2011-05-02
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Mon May 02, 2011 7:03 pm

ben you should paint your a-spec rims white cheers

_________________
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xamznaznx

avatar

Posts : 39
REP!!! : 4
Join date : 2011-05-02
Location : CENCAL

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Mon May 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Jamdc5 wrote:
ben you should paint your a-spec rims white cheers

Lol thanks Bobby Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xamznaznx

avatar

Posts : 39
REP!!! : 4
Join date : 2011-05-02
Location : CENCAL

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Mon May 02, 2011 7:48 pm

xamznaznx wrote:
Jamdc5 wrote:
ben you should paint your a-spec rims white cheers

Lol thanks Bobby Smile

I was really considering that! I just dont know how I should go about doing it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamdc5

avatar

Posts : 40
REP!!! : 0
Join date : 2011-05-02
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Mon May 02, 2011 8:21 pm

xamznaznx wrote:
xamznaznx wrote:
Jamdc5 wrote:
ben you should paint your a-spec rims white cheers

Lol thanks Bobby Smile

I was really considering that! I just dont know how I should go about doing it

1st. wash and clean the rims
2. scuff the surface of the rims
3. primer the surface of the rims
4. paint the surface of the rims
5. repeat step 4, 3-4 times and then let them dry in between coats
6. and a layer of clear coat for protection but be careful... clear coat is harder to spray on and if you blob it on it'll look messy

_________________
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xamznaznx

avatar

Posts : 39
REP!!! : 4
Join date : 2011-05-02
Location : CENCAL

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Mon May 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Jamdc5 wrote:
xamznaznx wrote:
xamznaznx wrote:
Jamdc5 wrote:
ben you should paint your a-spec rims white cheers

Lol thanks Bobby Smile

I was really considering that! I just dont know how I should go about doing it

1st. wash and clean the rims
2. scuff the surface of the rims
3. primer the surface of the rims
4. paint the surface of the rims
5. repeat step 4, 3-4 times and then let them dry in between coats
6. and a layer of clear coat for protection but be careful... clear coat is harder to spray on and if you blob it on it'll look messy

Thanks for the steps James, still debating if i should lol...i want white rims..but dont know about makin the aspec ones white...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xamznaznx

avatar

Posts : 39
REP!!! : 4
Join date : 2011-05-02
Location : CENCAL

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Mon May 02, 2011 8:54 pm

White?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamdc5

avatar

Posts : 40
REP!!! : 0
Join date : 2011-05-02
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Mon May 02, 2011 9:18 pm

xamznaznx wrote:
White?

painted white looks better

_________________
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
20RSX-S06
Admin
avatar

Posts : 75
REP!!! : 0
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 30
Location : Fresno, CA

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Mon May 02, 2011 10:09 pm

yeah the white looks sick
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cencalcrsx.forumotion.com
xamznaznx

avatar

Posts : 39
REP!!! : 4
Join date : 2011-05-02
Location : CENCAL

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Mon May 02, 2011 10:12 pm

20RSX-S06 wrote:
yeah the white looks sick

Lol... gahhhh i really want to do this..but my uncle says i shouldn't do it lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
20RSX-S06
Admin
avatar

Posts : 75
REP!!! : 0
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 30
Location : Fresno, CA

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Mon May 02, 2011 10:22 pm

xamznaznx wrote:
20RSX-S06 wrote:
yeah the white looks sick

Lol... gahhhh i really want to do this..but my uncle says i shouldn't do it lol

you know what else looks sick? the color they are now
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cencalcrsx.forumotion.com
xamznaznx

avatar

Posts : 39
REP!!! : 4
Join date : 2011-05-02
Location : CENCAL

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Mon May 02, 2011 10:53 pm

20RSX-S06 wrote:
xamznaznx wrote:
20RSX-S06 wrote:
yeah the white looks sick

Lol... gahhhh i really want to do this..but my uncle says i shouldn't do it lol

you know what else looks sick? the color they are now

Lol thanks Bobby, I'm just gonna wait til i can get new rims Very Happy

If they were 05-06 stockies i would SO do it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K20_IVTEK

avatar

Posts : 24
REP!!! : 3
Join date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Mon May 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Here are sum of my old set up. Hahahhah

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamdc5

avatar

Posts : 40
REP!!! : 0
Join date : 2011-05-02
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Tue May 03, 2011 12:35 am

^^^ wheres the pics from your new set up?

_________________
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K20_IVTEK

avatar

Posts : 24
REP!!! : 3
Join date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Tue May 03, 2011 12:38 am

Jamdc5 wrote:
^^^ wheres the pics from your new set up?
Need tires to get a proper shoot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamdc5

avatar

Posts : 40
REP!!! : 0
Join date : 2011-05-02
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Tue May 03, 2011 12:48 am

K20_IVTEK wrote:

Need tires to get a proper shoot.
scratch

_________________
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K20_IVTEK

avatar

Posts : 24
REP!!! : 3
Join date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Tue May 03, 2011 12:55 am

Jamdc5 wrote:
scratch
afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xamznaznx

avatar

Posts : 39
REP!!! : 4
Join date : 2011-05-02
Location : CENCAL

PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    Tue May 03, 2011 1:19 am

Parking Structure pics...







Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: welcome everyone    

Back to top Go down
 
welcome everyone
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CenCalCRSX :: 559 Central :: Cen Cal Showoff!-
Jump to: